What do you think?
We’d love to hear your view, and help you with any questions you have about Tortoise.
Frequently asked questions
How can I change my ticket type after I’ve booked?
- To upgrade a digital ThinkIn ticket to an in-person one, all you have to do is head back to the ThinkIn page on which you initially booked your ticket, click on the green ‘You’re booked’ button, then click ‘upgrade to attend in person’.
- If you’ve booked an in-person ticket and can no longer attend or would like to switch to a digital ticket, get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I find the link to join a ThinkIn?
- As soon as booking onto a ThinkIn, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us. You’ll find the Zoom link to join the ThinkIn in the confirmation email underneath ‘Link’.
- Alternatively, if you enable push notifications for the Tortoise app, we’ll send the link to join straight to your device a few minutes before each ThinkIn.
How do I cancel my membership?
Contact us using the form on this page.
1. Visit the App Store on your iPhone/iPad
2. Click on the profile icon in the top right-hand corner
3. Click on the ‘Subscriptions’ button
4. Press the red ‘Cancel subscription’ text
5. Confirm cancellation.
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
2. Tap ‘Menu’ and then ‘Subscriptions’
3. Select ‘Tortoise’
4. Tap ‘Cancel subscription’
5. Follow the instructions.