Welcome to Tortoise.
On January 14th, Tortoise goes live in beta. We’re so thrilled you’re going to be part of it.
Being a member of Tortoise means being a member of our newsroom. So for our first few months, we really want you to help us make the product the best it can be. Please get involved, send us honest feedback and share your ideas with us.
Your Founding Membership starts on January 14th.
We do like to take things at a leisurely pace here at Tortoise – but the sooner you register, the sooner you can start booking tickets to ThinkIns and contributing to our journalism. It’s painless, we promise. Have your unique code ready (it was in the activation email we just sent you) when you click the button.
Your code is:
Reasons to be cheerful.
Your ultimate member experience includes all this good stuff…
- Full membership for five years, including all digital, live and print elements
- Join us for dinner with three of your guests and the Tortoise team (our event organising supremo Olivia will be in touch to sort all this out in due course – but if you’re keen to get cracking, you can reach her at email@example.com)
- Unlimited ThinkIn tickets during your membership
- Four tickets to our launch party in London next Spring
- Exclusive Tortoise letter writing set
- Handwritten thank you letter from our founders
- A Tortoise book bag each
- A Slow Down, Wise Up digital poster each
You really do deserve your name in lights.
Or at least in glorious, tactile print (alongside your fellow Founding Members) in our launch edition. To help us organise all that in time for 14th January, please complete your registration by 14th December.
Hurrah, you’re registered.
Please let us be the first to wish you a very warm welcome to the Tortoise family.
We’ve just sent you an email confirmation. Check it’s not ended up in your junk folder because it’s always handy to keep these things isn’t it?
Once Tortoise goes live in the new year, we’ll invite you to create a member bio, where you can tell us about the things you’re interested in, know and care about. As a member of the family, you’re a member of the newsroom and, if you want to, a contributor to our journalism.