Monday 10 May 2021
You will never again see a Tweet from Donald Trump. He’s been banned from Twitter for life without the right to appeal. The world feels quieter, but is it better? The power to hand out megaphones in our democracies, and the power to take them away, now rests in a tiny number of hands
Episode 6 in Season One of ThinkIn with James Harding, The Battle For Truth.
- Anthony Scaramucci, former White House director of communications
- Kai Diekmann, former editor of Bild
- Gilad Edelman – Political writer at Wired magazine
- Jameel Jaffer, director of the Knight First Amendment Institute at Columbia University
- Dave Taylor, Editor and reporter at Tortoise